Saturday, April 22, 2006






Now, are these not the sweetest pictures ever? Major, Major thanks to Amber who took these photos. You can see more of her awsome work here, at www.photographicsgallery.net She amazes me!

We just got back from the treck to the post office. All that walking for one Target Bill. Doesnnt seem right!

The little one is down in her playpen, working on a plan for a nap, or lack there of. I need to get a picture printed of Riley and Zachary together, and write a note to Brian. It seems impossible that he will be home in just a couple short weeks. Cant wait to see him. Plus (and this is bad) I know that he is missing tons of food around here, so I cant wait to have a going out to eat partner!

No scrapping last night. I guess I am still formulating. Hopefully I will get some ages cranked out today....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riley is just so cute. Thanks for coming down, and thanks for posting the link to my website! We love you guys!

-amber

Blog Archive