Monday, February 27, 2006

Drama, Drama, Drama

Can I just say that I am sick of it? I know better than to post what its all about here, but I am sick of all the drama!! ARGGGHHHH! Okay... feeling a little better... well, not quite. Maybe after tomorrow??

The new dryer, in all of its glory has arrived. I had these huge ambitious plans tonight, which included me washing and folding loads and loads of clothes. Has not happened yet. Seriously doubt that it will. I am ready for bed already.

So the search is still on for the prestigious water heater. Meanwhile, the floor in the batroom is still wet. I guess thats the way it goes...

Riley stayed with Grandpa Moll today...he took the most adorable picture. We will be trying to locate an email address for Dee Brown and emailing it to him. She certianly is one of his cutest fans.

Well uneventful blogging day huh? Kinda boring if you ask me. Ehhhh... such is life.

No comments:

Blog Archive