Thursday, July 12, 2007

To wake or not to wake.

That is of course, the ultimate question. Especially when you have already had preterm labor. And you are so ready to meet this baby that every "twinge" is something happening. I wonder if this really is a frustrating decision for pregnant women. Its 2:57. I woke up about 2:30 with what I am more sure than anything in my life are some prety good contractions. My gut says pack the bag (I know shame on me that I have not done it yet). The rest of me is being logical. Get up move around. They are going to want me to drink water to make sure they are not going away. So I am waiting. And blogging. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are having "real" contractions that warrant going to the hospital, you will know it!
Good luck!

Blog Archive