Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Little Things

















Ever notice how it is the little things in life that make you the happiest? This morning I went ot kiss Riley goodbye before I left for work. She was sound asleep, but turned her head when she "sensed" me. I bent down kissed her little cheek, and stod back up . Those little eyelids fluttered, opened, focused, and I was rewarded with the biggest smile. Man, what a way to start out the day!

No new house hews. At this point no news either means we have not used something that will break, or that we are totally unaware of the fact that something is leaking. Derrick and I did contact two out of three of our neighbors regarding our addition. We are hoping that we will get approval from the board on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I do have new pictures of Riley. These were taken Monday night. I swear the kid is trying to crawl! She gets up on her knees, almost, and is trying to scoot. Shes so cute, you cant help but love her to peices! Well I wont keep you in suspense any longer... here she is!!

No comments:

Blog Archive