Sunday, March 12, 2006

Cute, Cute, Cute!




Okay, are these not the cutest pictures or what? Grandma took us to Carter's today to do some shopping. We got some of the cutest stuff. Dresses, tank tops, onsies, capri-pants, shoes. All adorable. We let Riley try on this little hat. Perfection. Absolute perfection. She was so rotten cute! I cant wait to see her in all of these cute summer clothes!

So the storms did hit last night. It got pretty ugly, but wasnt as bad as it could be. Word has it, we are in for another round tonight. Wonderful. At least Derrick will be home this time!

Back to work tomorrow. Ugg. We have a doctor off this week, so it shouldnt be to bad. I think that we are all going to try to rotate, so everyone gets a day off. I think everyone will really enjoy that.

I really wish I had some new pages to share. Riley is asleep at the moment, so I am thinking I will get the chance to start on at least one before she deciedes to wake up. I will probably hole myself up in my scraproom all night after she goes to bed. I should have done it last night, but I was to tired! In fact a nap now sounds good. Hmmm..... maybe I should sleep while Riley sleeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. And you didn't buy it??
-Vanessa

Blog Archive