Thursday, March 16, 2006

Overhaulin'



So we wore overalls for the first time last weekend. Adorable. Like always! She is to much for me to handle, little cutie!!

So long time no post... well like 3 days no post. I am off tomorrow, so I am up late (is 11:00pm late still??). I am in the "planning" stages of a new page. I did get some of my older pages of Riley out of the box and into an album this week!
Tomorrow I am meeting Dana and Kelly at Daisy Lane. I am soooo excited I can not wait to see all the new goodies from CHA. I am seriously hoping for some BG Urban Couture paper, and some Prima flowers! I will be in scrapbooking heaven!

The Illini won tonight!! So stinking exciting, you have to love it. There is something about Illini basketball that just takes me back. I always think of the Schaffer's and breakfast at the pancake house. That and the chief. You have to love the chief. I dont care what anyone says. Long like the chief.

Well I think that catches you up on the week. Nothing, nothing and more nothing....cant complain!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive