Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

So. It's done. It's over. I am officially a college grad! It only took me 11 thousand years.... :)  Derrick had a graduation party here this weekend. We had good friends, and family here, and had lots of fun. It's nice to have the house full of people you love!

Now that school is over, I keep finding myself wandering the house. I just cant get into the mode that I dont have anything to study for. Its just weird!

I finally got into my scrapbook room tonight. Three hours later, I have sticky backs of dimensional adhesive stuck to my foot, black ink all over my fingers, and a stack of cards to show for it! I plan on scanning and uploading tomorrow. I have to have proof that I am doing something creative, right??

Kids are doing well, will post new pics of them as well. I just went through my pictures the other day, and have over 600 to print. I have not ordered pictures in over a year!!!

Alright. Off to bed. 

No comments:

Blog Archive