Monday, May 31, 2010

Rainy Monday

So. Learned today that you can take digital images online, heat set them and color them. WHAT???? I spent all afternoon downloading images, and got one colored. Here is my step by step…

Initial image, colored with colored pencils only.

002

Blended with some shading added.

004

totally blended.

005

Completed…I reoutlined her with a black SU pen.

006

And completed card:

(I cut her with my nesties, and then used a grey copic marker to outline her)

Hello .bmp

Isn't that amazing? I am so excited about downloading all these free images to color. And I made a decision that I am going to print, print, print pages before vacation so that I have a TON to color during downtime. Yay!!! I am building up a stash of cards already, and I have a backlog of colored images just waiting to be made into cards. I LOVE it.

As a side note….. know what else is really exciting? If you are a demo for SU, they are revealing some of their sets from the new catty tomorrow.I am seriously considering staying up late to see the preview tonight. Can not wait to see, and can not wait to order. New catty comes out July 1st, and I can not wait!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive