Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Randomness

Its almost three here, which translates to: Time to wake up the kiddos!! We did you v-day party today and I am hoping that I can keep the candy in the bags until they are ready to walk out the door! Not that I dont mind a little sugar high, but eight kids on a sugar high. Wow.

Nothing much planned for the weekend. Derrick works VDay so the kids and I will bake and decorate special cupcakes for him and maybe bring them in to work for him to share with his crew. We will see how ambitious we decide to be. I have a couple things due for school this weekend/monday. Only one is semi time consuming, so I hope that I can get it done tonight. Otherwise it will just have to wait until tomorrow. And I have a math test due, but those are pretty quick. Not easy, but quick.

Riley is cheering tonight at the villa grove game. I am excited to take some pics and see how she does this time versus the FB game last time. We shall see....

Alright. Sugar high. Here I come.....

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

wow, kristen, i had so much to catch up on! why didn't anyone tell me you were posting like crazy. riley's hair is so long, and love chase's smile without the aci. also, your scrapbooking reminds me of one of the chapters i read in the derrick jensen book i'm reading. it's an interview he has with this woman who makes different "books." she started out as a regular book binder and then started thinking about how words and putting them in books as they are normally put in this culture leaves certain of us out. you can't put everything into words. and some of us can't read, or can't relate to how words are put into books by the dominant culture. so then she started binding books in different shapes with no words. i mean, it's mainly the multi-media aspect that is reminding me of this. and the fact that you're telling story through your own creative way. anyways, keep at it, it's raaaad. and miss you all.

Blog Archive