Saturday, August 09, 2008

Feeling Crafty....










I decided to make cards for the upcoming Woolly Worm festival in October. I know its only August, but I am a creative procrastinator, so I decided to start today. I want to have a huge amount of cards to bring with me, so I know I have to get going... Anyway, these are the four that I did today. I would have scanned them separately, but that would have taken time. And you know, the more time I spend scanning, the less time I have for stamping....

We played it pretty low key today. We hung out at the house all day, until about four and then we headed to Champaign. I really wanted a paper piercer to use on my cards, and it couldn't wait until Monday. Never mind that we have been home 3 hours and I have not touched it yet! But I have surfed the internet to figure out how to make scratch and sniff cards, something that I am going to demo at my next stampin' up open house!

Back to work...

No comments:

Blog Archive