Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Perfect Little Man




I can not believe how much this little guy has changed already! He is spending more timeawake, although he really isnt up very often yet. I think that he enjoys he baby papasan chair more than anything. He also loves being held, and snuggled, which we are more than happy to do! He is just so sweet. Love him, love him!
Everything else is going fine. Derrick went back to work yesterday, so we are on our own. I was a little teary when Derrick got home last night, but not cause of anything here, I think that it was just a little overwhelming (Derricks words). Everyone behaved, was nice, followed directions (and by everyone I mean Riley). I think that its just frustrating to be here alone, not able to go anywhere, and feel a little cooped up. Its so hot out too, that we really cant go outside and play for long. I think that we spent 20 minutes outside yesterday, and we parked Chase right by the back door, and cleaned up the porch. That was about the extent of it.
Both kids are asleep now, so I have started a scrapbook page for Chase. Hopefully I get it done and posted tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chase is definitely a happy baby...Love, Mom

Blog Archive