Thursday, April 06, 2006

Uhhggggggg......

Is this day over yet?

Seriously?

Is it?

I feel like this day has dragged on, and on, and on. I am seriously lacking motivation. If it wasnt only 9:00 I would go to bed. I just know how tired I would be in the morning. Its not that there isnt things to do. Derrick and I finished the bathroom floor. It needs to be swept and cleaned. I need to wash bottles, and get them ready to go for tomorrow evening. I need to pack. I really need to vacume. I need to finish my picture order from winkflash. I need to disperse my latest scrapbook purchases, so that Derrick does not catch wind of them. I really, really, really need to get the discover bill this month before he does....

Yet I wont. I wont do any of it. I will finish blogging. I will read HP, I will go to bed. I will scramble to pack tomorrow, when I have NO time. I will not figure how to turn off the bold option. That I am stuck on. I am not yelling, jus t little computer illiterate.... Uhhhhggggg

No comments:

Blog Archive