Monday, June 21, 2010

Using my scraps….

 

This is my “scrap” paper collection:

039

*Ignore my dirty carpet :) *

Today I decided that I am going to start using my scraps. So I pulled out a whole bunch of papers that caught my eye and were making me happy….

034

And I chose two patterned papers that matched:

042

And colored an image to match:

040 043

044

Happy colors…. :)

047

Started assembling……

049

And then went to Mexican, filled the pool back up (someone – and by someone I mean my hubby, mowed grass into it. He did throw the cover into the pool first. Sigh) and then finished my card. And by then the light had changed, so it looks a little off (I think that I will take a different picture in the morning)

053

059

Done. :) And some scraps used. Although I have a hard time throwing away those little bitty pieces. :)

Now onto the kiddos…..Pool fun!! Scott and Amanda bought a house with its own pool, so we inherited their old one….we filled it up saturday, and the kids were in it within an hour. It was FREEZING, but they loved it!

001

002

008

010

011

021

029 015

And a fun scrapbook page (yes, despite all the cards, I am still scrapping….)

035

036

037

And that is all for the night. Real housewives of NJ is on ( I love you Bravo TV, Love you) and I have to watch the train wreck…. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive