Saturday, May 22, 2010

Something new to obsess about…..

fall 2009 001

Glittery paint in amazing colors. Like heaven in a little pot. The color is AWESOME and the coverage is great. Takes a little bit to get the paint mixed, and its a little shocking at first, because it is really watery, but once you use it, you will love it. I promise. I used it on the flowers, and the chipboard on my layout below, (the thumb sucker one) and was soooo impressed.

Next up…..

image

Yum. Seriously. I need an color pencils collector anonymous meeting. “Hi, my name is Kristen, and I can’t put down the pencils”

And using a blending stump and this:

image

Fantastic-ness. Which isn’t a word. I am aware. But Oh. My. Gosh. It makes me look like I have talent. Sample artwork coming soon….

No comments:

Blog Archive