Thursday, December 03, 2009

013 Chase all ready to go to school with Riley for Friendship soup day

020 Riley at the table for thanksgiving.

034 Chase and a cookie. who would have thought?

038 Cutie Patootie.

 

I am *thisclose* to being done with the semester. One more paper to finish (its halfway written) and another to polish and add a bibliography to. I can not wait. Seriously. This semester has sucked the life out of me. Okay. So maybe its not that dramatic. But I am sick and tired of my humanities class. I can usually do papers okay, but this class is KILLING me. Between message board posts, reading and papers, I feel like I have no time for anything…..besides online shopping.. :) Guess what just arrived at my door???

image

and….

image

and….

image 

Sigh. . . . and this is still to come:

image

image

image

I am going to have two VERY excited kids come Christmas morning!!

No comments:

Blog Archive