Friday, September 12, 2008

Updates....





<----what our house looks like during the day.... and that's pretty tame





<--what happens when you let your sister put a hat on you. Can you see his eyes?






<--free ride












<-- Dad...this is for you. Riley juggling. :)











Everything is going really well here! I am closing in on my third week of daycare!! The time has FLOWN by! I love it! I love being here with the kids, and the two that I have here are so sweet! We all have our moments, but the more we all get to know each other those moments are fewer and fewer.

Today is such a crappy day! Its raining, so the kids are camped out on the couch watching a movie. I promised them that they could get out sleeping bags and have popcorn with a movie after nap time. Usually we get to play outside at some point during the day, but its pretty obvious that's not happening today. Oh well. We will figure something out!!

Riley's birthday party is tomorrow. It supposed to be rainy, so we will see how it goes. I don't think that we have many kids coming, so we should be fie to be inside. I think that's how the whole weekend will be, inside!

Okay... duty calls... :)

No comments:

Blog Archive