Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Want a Cupcake??




<---hmmm. This is pretty good.






<----yep. Love this icing.







<---you really want a bite????







<--- I wonder if there are more up there on the counter?




<--- I wish I had a cupcake. I guess I will settle for bouncing.




I am so in love with this camera! I feel like I can take actual close ups of the kids. And did you notice? No red eye! Not that I didnt like my other camera, this just has more of the artistic capability that I am looking for right now. And? Its nicer than dads camera. So I win! Neener Neener Neener, dad.

Not much going on here. First day back to work. Man was it hard to get up. The sad thing was, I only had to work half a day, and I am off tomorrow! Crazy I tell you. I work half a day Friday, and then I am done till Monday. Then of course, off Tuesday. My paycheck is going to absolutly suck, but oh well!!

Okay. I am in the midst of a new page and Derrick wants the computer....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like there's commercial ability in here somewhere--Riley and you working in tandem could easily sell a cupcake or a restaurant or something!! Love, Mom

Blog Archive