Sunday, August 26, 2007

Random Pics.....



<--- the kids...sharing the couch together......






Riley in her new crocs. We are going to a camoflauge themed wedding, and we got crocs for her and her baby cousin to wear...so cute!





<----the little man....in his Illini gear






<---me and Sarah last night....goood times....





Not a whole lot going on here, same old same old. Kinda nice that way! We have been busy shopping, and doing not a whole lot else! We will have to stop shopping soon....our checking account wont be able to take it much longer! :) Then we will just have to stay home!

We have had a pretty uneventful weekend. I went up to Sarah's last night, where I enjoyed my first pot pregnancy adult beverage...most of the girls from work were there, and a few new faces. It was really good to see everyone, and get together outside of the office. I really miss the people that I work with! I dont miss work as much, just the people.

Derrick is out putting the new siding on the shanty. It seems like he always has a project going on! At least it keeps him out of trouble! I think that we are going to go get the sidewalk pavers on Tuesday night, so then we will be starting that fun project. Should be interesting. I kinda miss being pregnant, cause then I didnt have to help with all this stuff! Now I know I am going to have to help! We plan on starting the kitchen remodel this winter, so I know that I will have to help with the trim/drywall/painting. At least we dont have to re-do cabnits or anything! I would like to change out the hardware, and possibly look into new counter tops though. We will have to see what I can talk derrick into. I just hate my light colored counters, they show everything! It seems like a waste to take them out if we dont need too.

I think that i am going to start a new baby boy scrapbook page tonight. I have been working on some christmas projects. While they are fun, its a little hard to do stuff like that on demand. I hope that makes sense, without giving to much away...

off to print some pics.....

No comments:

Blog Archive