Sunday, August 05, 2007

Holy Creative-ness




I got super creative this weekend. Three layouts in one weekend is pretty much a record for me anymore! I was really excited to get into my scraproom and really get into the groove and create something! I am still a little wired, so I think that I might either start another page, or start altering this awsome clock that I bought.....
The kids are doing well. Chase is wide awake right now, and watching ice road truckers with daddy. Derrick and Matt built the "shanty" today. They really got a lot done, and will hopefully finish out what they want to get done tomorrow morning. Derricks mom took Riley for a bit today, which was a blessing. It was nice to get to spend some time with Baby Chase one on one and to get to get a couple things done around here, without some of the "help" that I usually get.
Well thats all for tonight......

No comments:

Blog Archive