Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why??

Why won't my scrapbook orders ship?? I am getting so disapointed! I ordered a bunch of stuff online this weekend (good thing Derrick doesnt read this) and its not here! I wanted it yesterday. Or the day that I ordered it! Anytime! Soon! Preferably when Derrick is not home!

So other than that, things are going well. I am feeling pretty good, physically. Still struggling emotionally, but its getting much better. I wont cry at the drop of a hat now, but I still dont want to talk about it in depth. Saturday was my real turning point. I sat down in Riley's rocking chair, sobbing. She came crawling up to me saying "ma-ma-ma" with those little arms outstretched. I just though to myself "you have got to pull it together for this little girl!" That thought has been keeping me in a better place, mentally.

So not much else. Working on cleaning the "pit", also known as my house. Its an absolute disaster! So far I have gotten through 2 loads of laundry, and picked up and vacumed Riley's room. I am hoping that since she has already crashed for the night, I will get more done! Wish me luck....
kristen

No comments:

Blog Archive